THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

11.09.2008

SuperPump 250 Vs. BSN N.O. Xplode [Review]

Remember a couple weeks ago when I posted about the supplement savings event for WheyCheap.com? I was really excited to try Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump 250 so I purchased it the day it was on sale. I must say that N.O. Xplode is still my #1 favorite as far as preworkout drinks go.

The SuperPump 250 has a great taste to it. We got the tropical punch flavor and the taste is actually pretty phenomenal. I was able to drink it much easier than I can N.O. Xplode. To me it kind of tasted like cotton candy bubble gum, but not as bad. I was a bit surprised by how good it actually tasted.

After using the SuperPump 250 prior to a few workouts, I didn't really notice much of a difference than if I had not taken any preworkout drink at all. There was no real energy rush and I didn't feel any "super pumps".

I'll continue to finish what I have left, but I don't think I'll be buying the SuperPump 250 again. Some people swear by the stuff, which is why I decided to try it, but it didn't make much of a difference to me. It could be because I have already been taking N.O. Xplode though? Either way, Bodybuilding.com offers free samples of SuperPump 250 so you can try it out for yourself and see.

N.O. Xplode gives me awesome energy, especially for doing cardio and I also seem to be able to lift more weight on the days I train when taking the N.O.. I hate cardio so I usually rely on my N.O. to get me through it. It seems that people either prefer the N.O. Xplode or the SuperPump so you'll just have to see which one suits you best! =)

BSN NO-Xplode, 1.81 Lbs., Blue Raspberry


Miss Melinda

0 comments: