THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

11.30.2008

Finally Feeling Better!

After being sick for over 6 weeks, I can finally say that I'm nearly back to feeling 100%. My workout schedule has suffered greatly because I had no energy or motivation at all. I tried to workout a few times, but I was nowhere near to what I could do prior to getting sick. I've been a little hard on myself lately because I feel guilty for not working out regularly, but when you're sick there really isn't much you can do except for rest and and hope to get better soon right? Today was the first day in 6 weeks that I was able to do a full workout. I'm feeling a lot better already and I'm looking forward to working back up to where I was prior to getting so sick. :)

Has anybody else caught any of the nasty sicknesses going around?

Miss Melinda

0 comments: