THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

12.07.2008

My Latest Chest Workout!

I was supposed to do a chest workout yesterday, but we had Applebee's for lunch and it totally screwed up my stomach. My stomach is really sensitive to salad dressing and last night I ordered a Ceasar salad, totally forgetting about the horrible stomach pains I would have afterwards. Definitely not a smart move on my part.

So I did my chest workout late this morning, just doing flat bench and here's the routine I completed:

*35lbs 1 set x 12 reps
*45lbs 1 set x 12 reps
*55lbs 1 set x 10 reps
*65lbs 1 set x 5 reps
*75lbs 1 set x 1 rep (because Roger made me laugh...)
*75lbs 1 set x 3
*80lbs 1 set x 2!

80lbs is my heaviest lift to date. I had Roger spotting me in case I needed some help, but I completed 2 full reps. =]

Miss Melinda

0 comments: