THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

12.10.2008

Proper Deadlift Technique - A Video

Deadlifts are my very favorite strength training exercise. They work so many different muscles throughout your entire body. I generally do deadlifts on my "back" day along with my other back exercises.

Here's a great video demonstrating proper technique of the conventional deadlift. Proper form is incredibly important. If you don't have correct form, you risk severe injury.



Miss Melinda

1 comments:

Roger said...

Just wanted to know if you are open to selling advertising from this blog. Please get in touch with me if interested. I am contacting you thought this form as I could not find an email address on site. Please feel free to delete this comment