THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

9.24.2008

Chest / Biceps Workout

On Monday I had a great lifting day. I worked out my chest and my biceps. That may be a weird combination for some, but I never like to only workout my chest, I always have to work on another area as well. For this day, I chose my biceps. My chest is still a bit tender from that workout!

Flat Bench Press - 35# x 12 reps, 45# x 12 reps, 50# x 9 reps, 55# x 5 reps, 60# x 4 reps and 70# x 2 reps. 70 pounds is the heaviest I've lifted so far. I had Roger spot me just in case, but I completed 2 full reps at 70 pounds! :)

Preacher Curls - I did 4 sets of 20# x 15 reps each.

*I haven't decided what I'm going to do for a workout tonight yet. I'm thinking either back or legs. I don't really have a set routine that I do since it's important to keep your body guessing, so I just make my routines as I go along and workout what I feel needs a good workout.

Miss Melinda

0 comments: