THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

9.22.2008

Muscle Milk Protein Supplement

There are so many protein supplements available, it's hard to choose one. It's important to know that more expensive does not always equal better. If you're more into lower prices than taste, then I'd just opt for the least expensive protein supplement. But if you're picky on taste, I wouldn't necessarily shop by price then. If you're going to buy a protein supplement, it's a waste of money if you don't like it and won't drink it.

The best tasting protein powder or shake in my opinion is Muscle Milk. I have tried vanilla flavored Syntha-6 and Optimum Nutrition Milk Chocolate Whey too and Muscle Milk is still my favorite. Every flavor I've tried, which includes: Mocha Joe, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream and Vanilla, have all been very good. You can either buy Muscle Milk Protein Powder or Muscle Milk ready-to-drink shakes.

Prior to buying any protein supplement, I would do a quick google search to read reviews from other customers. Just type in "muscle milk chocolate reviews" for example.

The best supplement place to shop at is Bodybuilding. They have the best selection, great prices and fast shipping. You might find lower supplement prices on the internet, but then they really get you with their shipping charges. Plus, I've experienced a lot of backorder issues when ordering from anywhere other than Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding also offers Muscle Milk Light.

CytoSport Muscle Milk Light, 1.65 Lbs., Chocolate Milk


Miss Melinda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melinda,

I too love the taste of Muscle Milk Light, but I have to say that it ties with GNC Chocolate Pro performance whey. It tastes so creamy and mixes effortlessly. No clumps!

Mix it with oatmeal, egg whites and zap it! Awsome morning pie!

Love,
Ghada
www.smallworldbeauty.com