THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

9.12.2008

Reebok to Unveil Their Brand New Women's Fitness Website!

I don't know about you, but I haven't heard much about 'Reebok' in quite some time. Reebok is a on a mission to get women to workout and they will be unveiling their brand new website on September 15, 2008 - which is Monday. Visitors will be able to share their experiences and ideas, and also learn about some fun ways to keep themselves motivated to exercise.

Reebok will also be showcasing their brand new fitness apparel line for the upcoming Fall season. They have created the new website to help inspire consumers to become active and think about fitness in a whole new way. Nobody will keep working out if they're getting bored and Reebok has hand-selected global fitness instructors who will help to bring the fun back to fitness!

Read more about Reebok's plan here.


Miss Melinda

0 comments: