THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

10.07.2008

Arm Workout + New Back Photo

As promised, I took a picture of my back this morning and it's definitely starting to look smaller and more toned, which is exactly what I was hoping for so I'm pretty happy about that!

I can also see a bit more bulge in the bicep area so my arm workouts must be working alright.

Here is my most recent arm workout:

  • Preacher Curls: 20# 3 sets x 20 reps
  • Hammer Curls: 15# 3 sets x 10 reps
  • Tricep Pushdowns: 35# 3 sets x 6 reps
All I worked out was arms and I actually worked up a pretty good sweat. I probably rested no more than one minute between each set.

Miss Melinda

0 comments: