THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

10.30.2008

Want a Good Arm Workout? Carve 6 Pumpkins!

Pumpkin carving is a pretty serious thing, in case you didn't know - just check out the picture. Lol (That's my fiance's son and I)

I have spent the last 2 days gutting and carving pumpkins and it's been a great workout for my arms. See? Workouts don't have to be traditional all the time. I was actually starting to sweat and was amazed at how much you actually use your arms and shoulders while carving pumpkins. And...it should be noted that I didn't use a regular knife. We do have a pumpkin carving knife thing, but I don't know that it's actually all that much easier or more convenient to use!

If you're interested and haven't carved any pumpkins yet, you still have about a day left! Carve between 3-5 pumpkins and you'll really start to feel it towards the end!

Happy Halloween everyone!


Miss Melinda

0 comments: