THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

10.03.2008

A Full Body Workout = Sore Muscles for Me!

Every once in awhile I like to a do a whole or full body workout consisting of exercises for arms, back & legs. I think this workout only took me about 25-30 minutes because I used weights that were somewhat heavy for me and I did my sets quickly to the point that I worked up a sweat during my first set of deadlifts.

I think maybe next week I'll post another picture of my progress so you can see that I'm not just talking about of my butt or making stuff up. :)

(the picture shown is from July 2008)

Here's the full body workout I did:
  • 6 assisted pull ups. Try as I may, I cannot do a pull up on my own! I will do one someday. All by myself. I promise!
  • 50# deadlifts - 3 sets x 12 repetitions each
  • 50# bent over rows - 2 sets x 8 reps each and 1 set x 6 reps
  • 20# preacher curls - 3 sets x 12 reps
  • 25# tricep pushdowns - 3 sets x 12 reps
  • 45# leg extensions - 3 sets x 12 reps
Miss Melinda

1 comments:

GodsWordSays said...

You look amazing- congratulations!

Vicki
www.ifeellikeawoman.us
www.differentworld.us
www.freebieflow.com
www.sweetspiritband.com