THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

10.05.2008

How to Stay Motivated to Workout

I just saw the weather forecast for the upcoming week and it's supposed to be cool and rainy for about the next 4 days. I am not excited. Some days it's hard enough to be motivated and productive, but when the weather is dreary, it can be even harder.

I have written an article on eHow called, "How to Stay Motivated to Workout". It was featured on their home page a couple of months ago and I think it can be really helpful for people to read if they're having a hard time staying motivated. I have listed 5 things that you can do to help keep yourself motivated so you don't lose your 'fitness focus'.

If you have any tips or advice to recommend, please feel free to leave a comment here and I can keep adding to the list!

*Also, I will be posting a new, updated picture this week!

Miss Melinda


1 comments:

Suddenly slimmer said...

Hi I like your blog. Im a fitness junkie as well. Care to exchange link?