THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

8.20.2008

7 Ways to Sweat!

Okay, I have to openly admit that I hate cardio, especially in the months of July and August because I can't stand the heat. But...we all know that cardio is an important part of any workout regimen. It helps us to burn calories and fat, and it's also great for our cardiovascular health.

Here are 7 FUN ways to sweat:

1. Kickboxing - To me, this activity appears to be a great way to let loose. If you haven't tried kickboxing or don't know how to do it, try looking for a "how-to" video on YouTube.

2. Soccer - I played soccer for many years growing up and I really miss it. Soccer is not only a great cardio activity, it's something you can do with your family or friends and it's a great way to get kick-ass legs.

3. Turbo Jam - I have been in love with Turbo Jam from the moment I first tried it. I had to see the infomercial countless times before I decided to jump in and buy it, but I'm so glad I did. Even with the very first DVD I viewed, which was very basic and kind of a how-to, I was sweating pretty good within 5 minutes. Check out Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Rockin' Workouts. You can get it for $6.99!

4. Racquetball - According to Wikipedia "Racquetball is a raquet sport played with a hollow rubber ball in an indoor or outdoor court." All of the side to side action will get your blood flowing and your heart pumping in no time.


5. Swimming - You don't have to be Michael Phelps to get a good workout from swimming. Swimming works out your whole body and helps to build endurance.

6. Step Aerobics -


7. Billy Blanks' Taebo - Taebo burns mega calories and is fun to do. Check out the brand new Taebo T3 Total Transformation Training. I have the Boot Camp Elite set and I am in love with it and the resistance bands are awesome!

Good Times Entertainment Good Times Entertainment


Miss Melinda

0 comments: