THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

8.31.2008

Women's Fitness Forums :)

I have come across some very helpful forums dedicated to women and fitness. The members of these forums share their personal experiences and recommend supplements. Some even keep a journal of their fitness program. If you have any questions, the members of these forums are ready and willing to help you out. :)

*You must be a member to post, but you can read posts without being a member.

Real Women's Fitness

Oxygen

Elite Fitness

Pink Dumbbells

Muscle Mag

Extreme Fitness

Fitness

John Stone Fitness

JP Fitness

Discuss Bodybuilding

Like always, please feel free to share any forums that you like and I'll add them to this list!

Miss Melinda

0 comments: