THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

8.23.2008

Jackie Warner's Top Fitness Tips for 2008

I picked up a FitnessRx Magazine a few weeks ago and I have to share an article that I read in it. It's an article by Jackie Warner telling us her top fitness tips for 2008 and I think they are some really great ones!

This article is from the most current issue: August. If you are interested in what she has to say about each of her tips, I encourage you to pick up the latest issue. :)

1. Be a smart consumer and read labels carefully!

2. No overcomplicated routines/no overcomplicated diets!

3. Never skip meals!

4. Don't ever juice-blend!

5. Sugar is the devil!

6. Clean house: Remove ALL junk from your kitchen!

7. Deprivation does not work!

8. Crunches are a waste of time!

9. Eat the Good, the Bad, then the Ugly!

10. Water helps you lose weight!

11. Eat natural foods!

12. Don't be afraid to lift weights!

13. ONLY do intense cardio!

If you are interested in learning more about FitnessRx Magazine, please visit http://www.fitnessrxmag.com/.

Miss Melinda

0 comments: