THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

8.13.2008

*My Fitness Articles on eHow

In case you weren't aware, I am a member and contributor of eHow.com. eHow is the best place to find "how to" articles or even create your own to earn some extra cash. I wanted to share the fitness articles I have written thus far:

How To Sculpt a Great Lower Body - Great ways to get shapely legs.

How To Get a Flat Stomach - This article includes at least one thing that you haven't previously heard of. :)

How To Stay Motivated to Workout - A great read if you need tips.

How To Make Protein Pancakes - There are so many different ways you can be sure to get enough protein, here's a recipe for you.

How To Conquer PMS - Ok...this one is just for fun, but read it, the advice really does work.

You can find all of my eHow articles here!

I hope that you will find at least one of these that will be useful to you. If you have any "How To" requests, I'd be happy to write one, or if you have any you'd like to share, please feel free to leave them in a comment.

Miss Melinda

0 comments: