THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

8.12.2008

*New Photo!

I finally remembered to take an updated photo!

This photo was taken yesterday (8-11-08) right after my back workout. I was so happy when I saw the picture because I am really starting to see my back, arm and shoulder muscles pop out.

I've been working out at least 3 times a week for the past 3 months and it's really starting to pay off. I only wish I had taken a photo prior to starting my workout regimen. Oh well I guess. :)

I highly recommend taking photos every once in awhile so that you are able to see the progress you've made. Seeing the results has only motivated me to keep working out and I can guarantee it'll do the same thing for you!


Miss Melinda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, keep it up!!

Love the blog!