THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.02.2008

Cute fitness apparel

Do you have a hard time finding cute workout clothes? I always have trouble. Usually when I finally do find something that I like it's super expensive. I just recently bought this tank top pictured below and I absolutely love it! It's comfy, it's stretchy and best of all...you can wear it for workouts or just because. It hugs all your curves. There are many more items available as well. They have sports bras, lycra pants, women's lifting gloves and more.

Clothing Bodybuilding.com Layered Gym Royalty Tank, Medium, White/Black

Another brand that I absolutely love is Otomix. They have really cute feminine designs and they also carry sports bras, yoga pants, sweats, tank tops, tees and more. I am addicted to their clothing line. The first pair of pants I bought from them are the most comfortable pair of pants that you will ever own. I love them to death. I've worn and washed them a thousand times in the last year and they still look awesome. I love the fit and length of these pants, I have yet to find a pair that I like better than the ones I got from Otomix. The designs they have on their clothing is just an added bonus for me!




0 comments: