THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.15.2008

N.O. - Xplode is FANTASTIC!

"Once you try it, you will never train without it." <~~~I honestly live by that! This stuff is really amazing. I first started taking NO Xplode about 4 weeks ago and it really makes a difference in my workout performance. My workouts are longer, I'm more focused and I'm even able to lift more when I do take it prior to working out.

I keep a training journal of each workout and I also blog about it. With NO Xplode you are supposed to cycle it, meaning take it for 12 weeks and then off for 4 weeks. After looking through my training journal, I realized that it was harder for me, at first, to lift the same amount of weight I had been when I was taking NO Xplode. Working your muscles to the max is important for muscle growth. Just be careful not to over work them and injure yourself.

NO Xplode is designed to increase energy, focus, endurance, strength and pumps. I whole-heartedly agree. I hate doing cardio without NO Xplode. It also contains ZERO sugar and the taste is pretty good too. You simply take NO Xplode about 30 minutes prior to workout and then you'll be good to go.

I highly recommend this product. One 1.81 lbs. tub will give you 40 servings. I personally only take a 1/2 serving, if that, because I don't need a full serving, so my tub actually lasts twice as long - 80 workouts? Not too shabby!







BSN NO-Xplode, 1.81 Lbs., Fruit Punch

BSN NO-Xplode, 1.81 Lbs., Fruit Punch


Amplify Mental Focus, Performance, Strength, & Training Intensity!












0 comments: