THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.23.2008

Fitness Magazines You Must Read!

I am a fitness magazine lover! I personally subscribe to all of the following and they have really helped me to develop a fitness and nutrition program that works for me. If you are looking for new workouts, exercises, meal ideas or helpful information about designing your own workout, you need to check these out. :)

Muscle & Fitness Magazine
My fiance' has a subscription to this magazine and it is jam packed with workouts, protein information, supplement information, recipes, meal ideas and more. Whenever he's done reading it, I always snatch it from him because there are so many helpful things to read about each month. The magazine is geared towards men, but I think women can definitely benefit from it as well.


Pilates Style Magazine
This is the first magazine ever that is dedicated to pilates. It features different moves and workouts for you to try. I personally love pilates. It has really helped to get strong and lean. I'm still learning about it since it's relatively new to me, but this magazine really makes it easy.



Fit Yoga Magazine
If you are more into Yoga, this magazine would be a much better choice for you. Fit Yoga Magazine covers the modern world of yoga in an easy-to-read, informative, non-preachy manner, while exploring and revealing its ancient roots. No matter what your personality, level of fitness or flexibility, there is a yoga class that suits your soul.


Prevention Magazine
Prevention Magazine,The world's most popular health magazine--12 million readers--every month! It shows you the very latest and best ways to lose weight, improve nutrition, prevent illness and enjoy life more!


Muscle and Fitness for Her
This magazine is great for the women who love strength training. They show you how to create your own workout and they usually feature workout split programs that you can follow.


Oxygen Magazine
Another wonderful magazine for women who love strength training programs. This one also features nutrition information, supplements, ways to lose fat, example workouts and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Oxygen too, I always read it cover to cover as soon as I get it!

Anonymous said...

I get really excited when I receive my monthly issue in my mailbox! I usually read it from cover to cover in one day. :)