THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.05.2008

Torres in her 5th Olympic games!


Four time Olympic swimmer Dara Torres (41) and mother of one will be competing in the Olympics for a record-breaking 5th time. She qualified to compete in the 100 meter freestyle event at the Beijing Olympic Games after finishing with the fastest time at the Olympic trials. She has already won 9 medals, 4 of them being Gold. Torres is now trying to secure a spot to compete in the 50 meter freestyle event as well.

I wish her luck! :)

0 comments: