THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.15.2008

Monday's Chest Workout

I definitely worked hard yesterday, I can really feel it in my chest this morning. That's good news though right?? I think so!

Here's my workout:

Flat bench press - 45# 1 set x 10 repetitions, 50# 2 sets x 8 repetitions, 55# 1 set x 8 reps

Decline bench press - 45# 1 set x 10 reps, 50# 1 set x 6 reps, 55# 1 set x 8 reps

Incline bench press - 45# 1 set x 9 reps, 50# 1 set x 6 reps, 55 # 1 set x 4 reps, 1 set x 3 reps

55 pounds is the largest amount of weight I have bench pressed since I started working out 10 weeks ago. I'm pretty excited about that! Never in my life would I have thought that I would love working out as much as I do. When you start weight training, you start seeing results very quickly - it's amazing!

0 comments: