THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.20.2008

My first day on Dren!

Today marks my first day of using Dren. I just took it about an hour ago and I am already starting to feel the effects. My weight has been fluctuating right around 140 lbs for a few weeks now, so I'm going to try using Dren to see if I can start burning more fat again - in addition to my regular fitness regimen.

I spent a couple of hours researching Dren online, including reading the reviews, and people seem to be raving about it so I'm excited to see if my body fat percentage will start to decrease. I still have a few more fat pounds that I would like to lose.

I am not one of those people to just take a fat-burning supplement without implementing a diet and exercise plan; I will be working out hard like I always do, but I'm just hoping the Dren will give me a little nudge that I seem to be needing right now.

I'm already noticing an increase in my energy levels and I feel like I should be working out right now, so I probably will soon. I wasn't able to workout my back on Friday like I normally would because I stubbed one of my toes and it hurt to put my shoes on. :(

Yep...sometimes I'm a clutz!

I will definitely keep you posted on any side effects I have or if I feel that Dren really does work. My thoughts right now are...so far so good!


MHP DREN, 30 Capsules

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What have your results been using Dren. I just started today and by the way my name is Melinda too!!