THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! PLEASE VISIT WWW.MELINDASFITNESSBLOG.COM! FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & POSTS! Thank you! ;)

Disclaimer:
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to share fitness tips, fitness routines and supplements that have worked well for me. Everybody has their own opinions related to fitness and I am just sharing mine. You are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences as well. If there is anything else you'd like to see just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. :)

7.22.2008

Sunday back workout

<---(This photo was taken just 4 weeks into my weight training program--9 weeks after I had my 2nd son [5/28/08]. I will be posting updated photos soon!)

I know, I know...I'm a couple days behind with posting my workouts--please excuse me.

I couldn't perform my back workout on Friday like I normally do because I stubbed my toe and was unable to wear my shoes comfortably. :( It's always good to switch it up anyway, but working out on a Sunday was not my favorite! My back is still a little sore today so I know I worked those muscles well-I love this feeling!

*Also, I should note that this was the first day I had taken Dren. Holy crap for energy! I noticed that my weight and reps were higher than last week and that makes me happy. :)

Deadlifts: 50# 1 set x 12 reps, 60# 1 set x 10 reps, 65# 1 set x 12 reps

Lat pulldowns: 45# 3 sets x 10 reps

Seated rows: 45# 1 set x 15 reps, 50# 1 set x 12 reps, 55# 1 set x 10 reps

Good mornings: 55# 3 sets x 12 reps

0 comments: